Thursday, October 29, 2009

Outer Focus Photos: Photo of the Day October 29, 2009

Simple, pure, unbridled joy. I always tell the parents of my tiny clients to bring a few props or toys to keep them busy, items that will reflect their personalities in the portraits. But sometimes it is the simplest of "props" found on the ground that can keep kids entertained and make for great candid photo opportunities.

This little pipsqueak and I found these flower seed fuzzies in an emptied pond in the Peggy Notebart Nature Museum's yard. We must have spent at least fifteen minutes just blowing these things around and chasing them. I had so much fun playing with her and inspiring fun moments, I almost forgot I was working.

I always look forward to photo shoots with kids because I get to play too!

Best,
Brigette

Outer Focus Photos
www.outerfocusphotos.com
info@outerfocusphotos.com
773.853.2283

No comments:

Post a Comment