Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Outer Focus Photos: Photo of the Day September 9, 2009


Anyone with a granny that wears a mohawk and throws up the "devil horns" is someone who's wedding I'd love to photograph! Receptions held at local watering holes or funky establishments are right up my alley. Couples who serve cupcakes instead of cakes are way cool in my book. People who prefer be green or veggie in their big day also rock, as do same sex unions, DIY and Indie brides. And one of these days, I hope to photograph someone's pet dog as ring bearer!

I love working with unique, fun, free-spirited brides and grooms, and always deliver professionalism and high quality images you'll love for years to come.

Saluté!
Brigette

Outer Focus Photos
www.outerfocusphotos.com
info@outerfocusphotos.com
773.853.2283




No comments:

Post a Comment